Thursday, June 02, 2005

Introduction

Hello Internet World --
This is my first post to my new blog! I'm not quite sure why I need/want a blog, but now I have one. I thought this would be a fun place to write about day to day happenings as well as books I'm currently reading and projects I'm presently knitting. Once I figure out how to get pics on here, I'll be sure to add a lot of finished knitting items from the past....

Currently I am finishing up the Fiery Bolero from the Summer 2005 Interweave Knits. I am using the Debbie Bliss Cathay in a gorgeous teal color. I also have a never-ending Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban scarf on the needles, too. What will I do next? Well, I'm sure socks are in my future. I completed my very first pair a few weeks ago and now have in my possession enough sock yarn to make tons more.

As for books, I am in the process right now of re-reading all of the Harry Potter books in anticipation of the release of the sixth book in July. I'm really enjoying reading them again and I have just started the fifth book -- Order of the Phoenix. I am also in the middle of Middlesex by Eugenides. It is a very good read. Well written and unique.

Ok, that's all for now, but I will try to get some pics on here soon.

No comments: