Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another Package!

I got home today in a terrible terrible mood, but that all went away when I saw another package from my super Secret Pal. Inside an adorable bright blue mailing envelope was a copy of the much-desired Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Without Tears, some cute knitting notecards, and a cheery card from my SP. Thank you so much! I've already perused the book and can't wait to get started on my first EZ sweater. You have impeccable talent for making bad days into great days-- Thank you:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't SPs seem to have a way to time their package arrivals perfectly?

kathy b said...

Okay, is the cool weather today helping? Hope so. Here's my knitting question, do you knit when you are in a terrible mood? If you do knit, is it productive? I think I usually end up making mistakes. But, then I make mistakes in good moods too....and at least the knitting makes me a bit happier. Maybe swatching in a bad mood is the answer for me.