Friday, May 11, 2007

You May Notice

This post is not all about my finished Thermal. I'm having button issues. The ones I bought for it are a little too small and the only other ones I had in the house looked dumb. Hopefully I can pick up some good ones this weekend and show you a completely finished Thermal next week.

As for now I am working on a super plain and easy sock. The yarn is Meilenweit Cotton Fantasy (a wool/cotton blend). The color has the descriptive name of 803. Doesn't this sock just make you think of 803? :)

I'm knitting this sock on size 0 (2.0 mm) double points and doing a simple 2x2 ribbing with a peasant heel. I'm a couple inches past the heel already. The yarn is knitting up very nicely and, as always, the self-striping just makes me knit faster and faster. I love seeing the next stripe appear!

2 comments:

Kris said...

oh bummer...was hoping for a Thermal update.

Why with such a cool yarn name they would skimp on the colorway name?

kathy b said...

I love seeing the next stripe appear too! Yours are, as always, lovely. What is 803?