Happy New Year!I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. We had a great time in Carbondale though the visit was too short, as always. The stupid neck pain I've been dealing with did prevent me from knitting the last couple weeks, but I have high hopes for 2007. Once I get my MRI done on Friday we'll know for sure what's causing the pain and I'm sure I'll be back in knitting business. :) At least I've been able to catch up on some reading!
Here's my little knitting wrap up of 2006 and my goal for 2007:
- I did alright knitting from the stash, but I know I added a bit too much to it as well.
- I knit my first lace project (the Baltic Sea Stole) and loved it!
- I received a Gold Medal in the Knitting Olympics.
- I attended Stitches Midwest again and had an excellent time.
- I knit much more for myself and Matt.
- I became a more consistent blogger. Thanks to everyone who reads this blog!
- Only one goal: Keep the stash from growing! As we will most likely be moving by the end of this summer I am motivated to minimize packing by knitting through the stash. :)
January 2007 Knitting Goals - all of the following projects are somewhat tentative as I need to finish up a couple items from December while taking care of my silly neck...
3) Socks in Yarntini 4-8-15-16-23-42
4) Finish the Trinket Scarf!!! (my oldest work in progress)