Not anymore. I'm redoing the whole list and the way I'm doing it is by project type and then priority. (Yeah, sometimes I have a lot of free time). So, here's yet another revised list of what I'll be knitting in the future. I'll try to be working on something from each group at any one time, but I don't think I will restrict myself by monthly goals anymore. Also, these lists come with the disclaimer that I will rearrange, add, and remove things on random whims.
1) Endpaper Mitts (Blues)
2) Coronet Hat and Here & There Cables Scarf in Malabrigo Brown Berries with Anemoi Mittens
3) Patons SWS Entrelac Scarf and Ribbed Hat
4) Wide Ribbed Scarf and Hat for Matt (Brooks Farm Duet)
5) Fake Isle Hat in Noro #148
6) Endpaper Mitts (Greens)
1) Posh Yarns - another toe-up attempt.
2) Duet Socks from A Swell Yarn Shop
3) Project Runway Socks - Yarn from Yarntini
4) Philosopher’s Stone Socks for Matt (again)
5) Stillwater Lorna's Laces Desert Flower Socks
1) Pippa Cardigan
3) Knitting Pure & Simple Top Down Shaped Neck Cardigan
4) T-Twist in Green/Brown Brooks Farm
5) Shaped Neck Tee in Red/Brown Brooks Farm
And there you have it! Now, on to some actual knitting....
Marmalade Citrine Socks
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in mediumweight Citrine
Needles: Inox 2.5mm (US 1)
Start Date: January 15, 2007
End Date: January 24, 2007
Comments: These may be the most cheerful socks I've ever knit. I love the combination of pattern and color. They knit up quickly and I did not change a thing. Not much else to say about them.
Great Pattern + Great Yarn + Great Needles = Wonderful Socks